the oncoming storms
fire, ice, rage
So my siblings and I met Julie Fowlis today and saw her perform live!
She even sang “Touch the Sky” from Brave. :D
ayankintheukintheus tagged me
► Name ➔ Addison
► Birth place ➔ Kansas City, MO
► Where do I live ➔ Olathe, KS
► Hair color ➔ Dark brown
► Eye Color ➔ Dark brown
► Birthday ➔ November 19
► Gender ➔ Male
► Lefty or Righty ➔ Righty
► Single or taken? ➔ Single
► Happy? ➔ Yes
TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
► Are you in love ➔ I love people, yes
► Do you believe in love at first sight ➔ Yes
► Who ended your last relationship ➔ Nobody
► Have you ever broken someone’s heart ➔ I don’t think so
► Are you afraid of commitments ➔ No
► Have you hugged someone within the last week? ➔ Yes
► Have you ever had a secret admirer ➔ I’m not sure
► Have you ever broken your own heart? ➔ No
► Do you usually spend Valentine’s Day alone? ➔ No. I usually spend it with my family!
► Short or long-term relationships? ➔ Long-term
► Love or lust ➔ Love
► Lemonade or iced tea ➔ Hot tea
► Cats or Dogs ➔ Chinchillas! And dogs. Some cats are also nice.
► A few best friends or many regular friends ➔ A few best friends
► Television or internet ➔ Internet
► Pepsi or Coke ➔ Neither
► Wild night out or romantic night in ➔ Adventurous night out / fun night in with television, hot drinks, and friends.
► Day or night ➔ Evening is my favorite
► Text or Call ➔ Call
► Make-up or au naturel? ➔ On other people, whichever they prefer.
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
► Been caught sneaking out? ➔ No. The only time I’ve “snuck out” was to do a fun Christmas prank in which I decorated peoples houses on Christmas eve. Nobody caught me.
► Fallen down/up the stairs? ➔ Both
► Wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? ➔ Yes
► Prank called a store? ➔ No
► Skipped school? ➔ Yes, but only when I really had to.
► Wanted to disappear? ➔ Yes
► Spent all your money? ➔ Yes
► Met a celebrity? ➔ Yes
► Been really ill? ➔ Yes
► Gotten high? ➔ I’ve been on lots of airplanes, and they’re pretty high.
► Smile or eyes ➔ Smile. And eyes.
► Light or dark hair ➔ Either
► Shorter or taller ➔ Either
► Intelligence or attraction ➔ Intelligence
► Hook-up or relationship ➔ Relationship
► Funny and poor or rich and serious ➔ Funny and poor
► Mac or PC? ➔ Mac
► Chapstick or lipstick? ➔ Chapstick
► City or country? ➔ City
► Driving or walking? ➔ Walking
► Last phone call? ➔ My brother Case. He called me to give me his new number, and I answered in a dark, creepy voice. We were also sitting five feet away from each other.
► Last song you listened to? ➔ “Good Time” by Owl City was playing in the car last night, so that.
► Last thing you ate? ➔ A banana
► Last thing you drank? ➔ Water
► Last place you were? ➔ Act 1, for trivia night last night.
► Last picture taken? ➔ Probably a random selfie
► Last outfit? ➔ Striped sweater, dark grey pants, blue converse
► Last purchase? ➔ $10 ticket to Act 1 trivia night
Silly Kansas… it’s supposed to be Fall now! So start falling, leaves! I want to see your many colors and jump in piles of leaves, and for everything to be beautifully Fall!
The Classic Crime are releasing What Was Done, Vol. 1: A Decade Revisited on October 24th via BC Music, and can be pre-ordered here. PropertyOfZack is happy to be sharing “All The Memories,” “We All Look Elsewhere,” and “Salt In The Snow” from the release. Listen to each below!
THESE ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. I Kickstarted the album, so I will be getting the whole thing in 5 days. :D
- the meaning behind my url: Kind of a Doctor Who reference, and also because my life *is* an adventure through time and space.
- weakness: Being too critical of myself. Letting other people take advantage of me.
- last time I cried and why: Last week, because I hated that I had to leave Canada early and also felt very sick. (it all worked out well though, and I’m glad I came home early)
- piercings I have: none
- favorite band/s: The Classic Crime, Owl City, Five Iron Frenzy, Andrew Peterson, House of Heroes
- biggest turn off: Lack of care for others / unkindness. Pride.
- tattoos I want: None really, but if I were to theoretically get one it would be something meaningful in Circular Gallifreyan.
- biggest turn on: Kindness. Sincere joy and enthusiasm.
- age: 20
- ideas of a perfect date: Go on an adventure / walk somewhere beautiful, drink tea and read stories as the sun sets, and then go home to watch one of our favorite shows.
- life goal(s): Love people fully, spread joy to others, follow Christ even when it’s hard.
- piercings I want: None.
- relationship status: Single
- favourite movie: Life is Beautiful, Hugo, Lord of the Rings trilogy, Les Miserables.
- phobia: Never being good enough or doing enough.
- name: Addison